Recon82 just grabbed a big new bucket to help us bail the ship! He earned his new green hat this past weekend in Old Fort, North Carolina. Recon82 and the rest of his family have been crisscrossing the state (and beyond!) to contribute to Project Appleseed in the past few years. The photo below shows just one of many times when three generations are all moving the mission forward together.
Congratulations and thank you to Recon82 for stepping up as a shoot boss! We'll see you on the firing line soon enough.
(https://i.imgur.com/PnmuJu1.jpeg)
(https://i.imgur.com/2HMzV9T.jpeg)
Huzzah! O0
:F Huzzah
Absolutely Legends!
Congratulations!
3 generations! That's so awesome! Congrats! :F ^:)^
Awesome! ^:)^
Congrats !!!
:partytime:
Congrats....again. Glad I was there to see it happen!
Huzzah!!! :partytime:
Those Giddings boys are on fire :cool2:
Congrats!! :beer:
HUZZAH!!
Excellent. This state is in good hands.
Congratulations my friend, wish I could have been there.
Hey Recon - CONGRATS!!! I know this is very well deserved! I can't wait to work with you again!
CONGRATS - CONGRATS - CONGRATS!!!!!
Congratulations Recon! You're an awesome Instructor and now you can shine as a Shootboss!