News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night (2nd Strike)! March 16, 7 - 10:30pm

Started by Greg in MO, February 26, 2010, 10:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

The next Muster Night is March 16, from 7pm - 10:30pm.

National announcement thread is here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12065.msg99480;topicseen#msg99480

Now that we have the MO schedule mostly laid out, this will be your chance to plan for the year and get signed up for shoots.  We will also be discussing new locations and opportunities for promotions.

Hope to see you there!

Greg

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on February 26, 2010, 10:45:03 AM
The next Muster Night is March 16, from 7pm - 10:30pm.

National announcement thread is here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12065.msg99480;topicseen#msg99480

Now that we have the MO schedule mostly laid out, this will be your chance to plan for the year and get signed up for shoots.  We will also be discussing new locations and opportunities for promotions.

Hope to see you there!

Greg

O0 Looking forward to it!

MamaBear

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

Jungle George

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

MamaBear

"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

ErikAnderson

Did someone mention that they had contacts at Leavenworth? What's the thought on doing a WSMR @ Leavenworth?

Greg in MO

Trying to run a shoot at Leavenworth is worth discussing, however, let me caution you that it is NOT easy, and will require a ton of effort, not to mention the vacation to actually conduct the shoot.

Greg

Greg in MO

Ok instructors.  Who is going to Osage this weekend (Scott?)?

Also, at the moment only Ben and I are signed up for Bates City.

Greg

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 09:36:02 PM
Trying to run a shoot at Leavenworth is worth discussing, however, let me caution you that it is NOT easy, and will require a ton of effort, not to mention the vacation to actually conduct the shoot.

Greg

I hear you. Let's talk this weekend and you can give us feedback on the issues.  Might be a worthy 2011 goal since most I know are headed to the RBC.

MamaBear

in looking at the April 19th schedule- I notice that only ben and I are signed up for Weatherby, MO...Do we have anyone in the MO contingent that hasn't picked a venue yet???

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 09:37:08 PM

Greg

MB and I will be at Osage as well.  I've got to work April 3rd, so I'm out for that part of the Bates shoot.

MamaBear

Greg

I'll be there...and since Robin won't be there, I will be bringing choc chip cookies  O0

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

Greg in MO

Howdy Thursday...  Will we be seeing you on the line soon?

As for Weatherby...  I think Gromit is going to help you an Ben out.  For the most part I think all of the MO instructor contingent will be turned out somewhere in the state.

Greg

Rebel Yell

I was hoping to go, but it seems like that won't be the case this time.  :(

As for April 19th, I heard I was needed at Washburn so I figure that's where I'll be.

MamaBear

I have heard all about Gromit- can't wait to meet him.  Robin told me that he was your homeboy  :)
Glad I'll have someone else there to help me keep Ben in line  >:D

Greg in MO

Quote from: Rebel Yell on March 16, 2010, 09:49:47 PM

I was hoping to go, but it seems like that won't be the case this time.  :(

As for April 19th, I heard I was needed at Washburn so I figure that's where I'll be.

What about Bates City?

Greg

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 09:44:22 PM

As for Weatherby...  I think Gromit is going to help you an Ben out.  For the most part I think all of the MO instructor contingent will be turned out somewhere in the state.

Greg

Did Gromit get that job in KC?

MamaBear

We have child logistic problems for April 3-4 so I won't be able to be there  :'(  If I can find a way to make it out there for Sat, I will make it happen  O0

ben1775

Quote from: MamaBear on March 16, 2010, 09:55:39 PM
We have child logistic problems for April 3-4 so I won't be able to be there  :'(  If I can find a way to make it out there for Sat, I will make it happen  O0
I thought you had child logistics solved for Sat at least.

Greg in MO

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 09:54:18 PM
Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 09:44:22 PM

Greg

Did Gromit get that job in KC?

Yes.  He will be moving to St. Joe in a couple weeks.  At the moment he is flying back to Phoenix after a house-hunting trip.  So Scott has a new traveling companion.

Cookie Lady

We've got a similar child-care issue, but I think I will try to make it for at least part of the shoot with the girls.

ErikAnderson

Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:01:33 PM
Yes.  He will be moving to St. Joe in a couple weeks.  At the moment he is flying back to Phoenix after a house-hunting trip.  So Scott has a new traveling companion.

Excellent!!  Hey look, it must be Appleseed season, it predicted to rain on Saturday! **)

Saturday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
Saturday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.

MamaBear

Ben-

Erik is going to Joplin after all- I am looking for someone to watch the kiddos on Sat so I can be there for at least one day  O0

ben1775

Quote from: MisterAnderson on March 16, 2010, 10:04:29 PM
Quote from: Greg in MO on March 16, 2010, 10:01:33 PM

Excellent!!  Hey look, it must be Appleseed season, it predicted to rain on Saturday! **)

Saturday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
Saturday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.

Sounds like AS weather to me  :---

ErikAnderson

Quote from: ben1775 on March 16, 2010, 10:05:40 PM
Sounds like AS weather to me  :---

I got brand new (to me) German ponchos. I ain't skeered. >:D