News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Going to Myakka City 3/31 - 4/1

Started by paco, March 28, 2012, 05:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Taking my son to our first AS event this weekend. Looking forward to learning a lot. Got the rifles set up, sighted in, gathering all our other gear together. Sounds like the weather should be decent, too.

ItsanSKS

You're going to have a great time!   

Weather isn't going to be good, it'll be fantastic!

Many of your local FL instructors (if not all) will be in N. FL working on bettering their already awesome skills, but I've arranged to have two of the best in the business, "OldFudd" and "FranklinFarmer" from GA come on down and work with ya.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask- you've found the right place!

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

smoakingun

With every red hat in fl. comming to my place this weekend, I wondered was handling the shoot this weekend
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

paco

That sounds great. Like I said we are looking forward to it. Hope the turnout is good.