News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clermont FL April 21,22

Started by ItsanSKS, March 26, 2012, 09:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

Brand new venue, April 19th event, three weeks away, and ZERO pre-regs.

Is there anyone who will step up to promote this event? 

Specific things I have in mind:

Post it on FLorida Shooters Network

Post it on Craigslist

Visit the gun shops in/around Orlando to pass out fliers

and the list goes on

Anyone?
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

9mm4545

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Groesbeck

I have a friend who wants to attend his first AS at Clermont due to location.  He'd already registered for new smyrna beach before Clermont had opened.  I talked him into pre-registering a little early because I thought New Smyrna was going to fill up.

Who can help get a registration venue changed for the weekend of April 21 ?  Like to switch one person from New Smyrna, which is already pretty well pre-registered, to the Clermont shoot.

After we have the switch approved I'll pre-register to attend Clermont.  If an switch can't be approved I guess I'll have to try to get into New Smyrna.

Thanks
Rifleman (215)
New Smyrna Beach FL Jan 8, 2012
Ruger 10/22 Carbine Tech Sights

douglas34474

I'm sure you can get the shoot changed without a problem.

I was going to work New Smyrna Beach, However, Clermont looks a little light.

Email info@appleseedinfo.org and request the change.

pikid89

Me for sure, and Rob (Veritas Aequitas) will most likely be there

Tyler

9mm4545

Quote from: pikid89 on April 02, 2012, 04:22:30 AM
Me for sure, and Rob (Veritas Aequitas) will most likely be there

Tyler

Just shoot a PM to "instructor scheduling" and tell them that you will be there. Have fun!
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837