News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Whats happening in Fl, Jan.2012

Started by Sly223, December 27, 2011, 03:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

Do we have anything on the schedule for January 2012? :pop:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

ItsanSKS

One additional event that has not yet been listed is at Rocky Creek Ranch, on January 28,29. 

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

oneillj

Groesbeck

Just registered for this weekend at New Smyrna beach. Weather looks perfect.
Rifleman (215)
New Smyrna Beach FL Jan 8, 2012
Ruger 10/22 Carbine Tech Sights

bill o rites

The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor and Success of this army depend. Remember officers and soldiers, that you are Freemen, fighting for the blessings of Liberty - that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like men-1776

"If ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government,our country will stand in need of it's experienced patriots to prevent it's ruin." Samuel Adams,1780

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

bill o rites

Are you camping at new smyrna groesbeck?
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor and Success of this army depend. Remember officers and soldiers, that you are Freemen, fighting for the blessings of Liberty - that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like men-1776

"If ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government,our country will stand in need of it's experienced patriots to prevent it's ruin." Samuel Adams,1780

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Groesbeck

Rifleman (215)

TomM1Thumb

Groesbeck, How did You hear about the New Smyrna Beach Appleseed event ?
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Groesbeck

Quote from: TomM1Thumb on January 06, 2012, 11:14:07 AM
Groesbeck, How did You hear about the New Smyrna Beach Appleseed event ?

I heard about Appleseed from a friend about a year ago.  I got an M1A and realized I don't know how to shoot it.  I've built a LTR for this weekend.

I heard about this weekend's event specifically from this website.
Rifleman (215)

ItsanSKS

Quote from: Groesbeck on January 06, 2012, 11:41:08 AM

I heard about Appleseed from a friend about a year ago.  I got an M1A and realized I don't know how to shoot it.  I've built a LTR for this weekend.

I heard about this weekend's event specifically from this website.
(emphasis mine)

This, more than anything else, bodes well for you.  You bring us a teachable attitude, and I can guarantee that your marksmanship will improve. 

Should you find that you do exceptionally well at 25m with your LTR, consider the trip to Rocky Creek Ranch at the end of the month- this facility, a beautiful 1,500 acre plot in the midst of some of Florida's best scenery, offers inexpensive camping, and a firing line out to 1,000 yards.  Bring your M1A and some quality ammo!

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

TomM1Thumb

Groesbeck, works for Me, See You there bright and early Saturday morning, just look for the Orange hat and sweatshirt.
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine