News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Three Forks MT sept 17-18 2011

Started by Mark Davis, September 19, 2011, 12:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Davis

With eight preregistered and 23 on the line the Three Forks appleseed was busy out on the Sam Whittamore memorail range.
Noah arrived with most the skillls of rifleman and fired the required score on the first day of the shoot. Jen at here fifth appleseed this weekend put enough of it together to fire 212 then 222!
Thank you both.
Quite a few shooters were very close.

Jen123Rex

We had a fantastic time at the shoot.  It looks like we will go to Pocatello this weekend.  Andrew is raring to get his patch.  He can't let his mom beat him for too long.

Thanks, Mark and everyone else for being great with my kids.

The rattlesnake was quite exciting.  We named him King George and appropriately dispatched his head.

BEEMER

Thanks all who came . Lots of progress was made Congrats to Jen  ^:)^Finally  a Riflewoman!  Some pix ....
Sore elbows anyone ?
Beemer

BEEMER

Proper application of Duct tape for sore Elbows.... :)
Beemer

Mark Davis

Dez came up with the rugburn on the elbow cure and Devon thought it was such a good idea that she doubled it!

Necee

Day 1 ...mostly.  Congrats Noah for getting that patch!!  I had my hands full with a sleeping little girl at the end of the day so I didn't get the AQT pics from Day 1 or the rattlesnake....

Necee

day 2...mostly....I think.  Congrats Jen and thanks again for taking the orange hat!!  Andrew- you are SOOO close...keep trying!!  Angelica- I don't know that I've seen a young lady that preseveres like you do...you just keep working at it little by little, keep showing improvement and don't seem to get frustrated.  I'm in awe :)  Keep going!!  Devon also just kept going, even changing rifles and never got too frustrated.  Thanks for coming and hope we get to see you again! 

Necee

And some random pictures and scenic shots ;)  Can't think of a prettier place to shoot!  As a side note, I believe the SB and instructors all requalified too  O0

thburr

Lots of new folks on the line, a few familiar faces, rifle rebarrelling, shooting and a rattlesnake.  Congratulations to Noah and Jen for shooting Rifleman.  The first day was a lot of sling adjustments and trying to get into new positions but we did shoot......eventually. 
A good couple of days on the range.

Mark Davis

Thanks for the pictures Necee!
#317 in the third post shows the thousand yard gong above P.J.s head.
Between the 1000yarder and shooters head the 555 yard gong is more visable.

Noah Hathorne

I finally found it! I thank you all for such a great shoot and memorable experience.

Mark Davis

Good to see you on the forum Noah. Welcome!

Noah Hathorne

Thanks. Sorry I missed Boulder. Looking forward to Couer D'Alene in November.