News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new Shoot Boss

Started by Reddot, November 22, 2010, 04:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddot

Please join me in welcoming Texas' newest Shoot Boss, RainmanJS!!
Jesse has been working the trail very hard as of late and proved up as a qualified shoot boss this weekend at Midland, TX.
Jesse, you're a great addition to the program and I'm very proud to have the privilege of working with you.
Looking forward to seeing you on the trail.
v/r,
Chuck

starfox

Congratulations Rainman!!!  It has been my pleasure to serve on the Trail with you, fellow Davilla 3-10 RBC graduate!!!

I know you will do well at establishing a strong presence in West Texas!!!!
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Baminal

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

dragit

Congrats Jesse.  See you in FBG.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

scuzzy

Hey Jesse,

Congrats! You did great this weekend at Midland. I really like the idea you had about sling tension demo. Innovative.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

voortrekker

RainmanJS 

..:..    ..:..    ..:..   CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!     ..:..     ..:..    ..:..

THANK YOU very much for your time and dedication towards this Cause we all share.

There is not much more that makes this Red Hat happier than knowing Texas has garnered another Shoot Boss.   ^:)^   

I am looking forward to Instructing shoots with you RainmanJS.

Brett out.
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

AFTERMATH

Congratulations Jesse!

I'll look out for you on the Trail!

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Jerry Hall

Howdy Jesse,

Jerry Hall here, looks like your staying after it! Congratulations and thanks for your hard work and dedication to the cause!!!
Hopefully we'll end up on the same line again soon.

Happy Trails....Jerry

PS; Could you send me a PM of your sling tension demo, sounds interesting, THANKS!
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

doubleLL

WAY TO GO JESSE!  :~  :~  :~

Looking forward to seeing you on the trail!
Davilla 3-10
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

zonkertx

Congrats, RainmanJS!

See ya in a couple weeks in FBG once again!

CrankyOldMan

Congratulations Jesse!  This is Bo from the shoot in Midland last month. I am a little slow discovering my way around this site and I just found this announcement.  I look forward to seeing you again.
"Where the press is free, and every man able to read, all is safe," wrote Thomas Jefferson in 1816. But when the press aligns itself with special interests – such as the anti-gun lobby – critical information is censored, and liberty itself hangs in the balance. "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free ... it expects what never was and never will be ..." warned Jefferson.

Two Wolves

Great guy, nice hat!!!!!!  The good Wolve howls his approval.
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

duskhacker

Congratulations Jesse! Good work, you earned and deserve it.

DZ

Two Wolves

Quote from: duskhacker on December 29, 2010, 10:45:46 AM
Congratulations Jesse! Good work, you earned and deserve it.

DZ

DZ-- welcome to the forum. ~Two Wolves~
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

sleepy Joe

By the numbers