News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Final product for the Calguns drive

Started by pennys dad, March 22, 2011, 12:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Good Evening Everyone - I hope everyone had an Excellent Monday

Below is the final product from the feedback I received, Thank You everyone for your feedback.

Final product for the Calguns drive

If you have time please go to the Calguns site and create some chatter

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

Marpat Pippi

That is great! Can you give it a .pdf version so we can use it in email promotions?
You also may want to offer a version to the Promotions Forum in WL-X to be changed for each state to use.

pennys dad

Quote from: Marpat Pippi on March 22, 2011, 02:19:23 PM
That is great! Can you give it a .pdf version so we can use it in email promotions?
You also may want to offer a version to the Promotions Forum in WL-X to be changed for each state to use.

Can do.  When I get home I will send a pdf or attach a link

eaglescouter

Resolution is too poor to use, is there a better copy someplace?
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

pennys dad

CSHR

P'sD,

Now I know what you do with your spare time!

Excellent job  :bow:  ^:)^

CSHR
"But rightful Liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the law" because the law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." -- Thomas Jefferson