News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC in SW Washington

Started by Reformed Redneck, November 06, 2012, 10:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

Here is an announcement from the NW Regional Promotions Coordinator. Perhaps some of you in Idaho will want to take advantage of this.

Everyone,

I have the confirmed date for the IBC in SW Washington.  It will be held January 19-20, 2013 in Battle Ground, Washington in a historic one-room schoolhouse.  I just sent off the EIP information this evening.

Thank you for sending me your feedback about interest in the event.  We will have room for 25 participants.  Twelve instructors have expressed interest and told me what dates worked for them.  The January 19-20 date accommodates most folks' schedules who expressed interest between the two proposed January dates.  The February date conflicts with a new shooting event in Ariel, Washington.

I am excited and looking forward to this event.  I hope to meet many of you face to face for the first time.

ShadowMan
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."