News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hinckley MN Sept 9th-10th AAR

Started by M14man, September 10, 2023, 09:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M14man

It was a wonderful weekend with 7 patriots.Thank You Hinckley Conservation Club. We saw constant improvement through out the weekend. All very willing to learn. Saturday we got a bit of rain, but that didn't slow us down. Sunday, everything improved. Sunday Ben requaled with a 227 then, determined to outdo himself, he shot Distinguished with a score of 240. I also wanted to mention we had 2 people clear the redcoats by the end of Sunday. Overall we had a excellent group of shooters. The instruction was very good also. Keep at it all of you, Rifleman is obtainable for each and every one of you, remember, Persistence. I hope to see you all on the line again and Ben, that 250 patch is next.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore

neckburn

Amazing event! Such a fun and persistent group of shooters. Way to push through the rain, and the sun.

Congrats again on getting Distinguished!

Excited to see all of you at the next one
Bellum in omnes spiritu - Pax sola in morte

"Put your trust in God, my boys, and keep your powder dry!" - William Blacker

Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

This Is The Way

M14man

Few more pics
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore

Taylor

Great work everyone!  O0

Sorry I had to cancel...too much on my plate since being elected to Town Board.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison