News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman, IL October 4-5, 2014 AAR

Started by Steck, October 04, 2014, 09:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

10 brave souls came out to face Windy, Wainy Waterman today, persevered, and overcame!

Put your comments / thoughts / photos below, see you tomorrow for a warmer and drier Sunday!

Boston

Snow, rain, excessive wind, even some sunshine ! Glad to see some stout hearted Americans out in less than ideal conditions! It was great to see you all and I wish you better weather for Sunday.

HoundDog

Thanks again for another wonderful(character-building) Appleseed! Of cours,e the day I can't be there is the day with bearable weather.  As always, made some progress, and saw how much was yet to be mastered.  I'll be back!

gunandshottv

Michelle and I had a great time and would like to thank everyone again for a great weekend(except for the weather)  I'll throw the photos up in a few.

gunandshottv

Here are the pics we took, They may be huge sized, If anyone has an issue opening them let me know and I'll repost them in a smaller size.

http://imgur.com/a/pgo51

Turtle

240 second aqt got my pulse going.  weather for sure is not my friend. 

windyman was a challenge

Steck

Bundled-up Saturday morning line

Boston has the students' full attention

Amy, Kathleen, and Brian survey their handiwork

Steck

Tim, our newest Waterman Rifleman !

A young shooter, a sunny day ... what could be more perfect?