News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Como MS AAR April 27-28, 2024

Started by dart67eb, April 28, 2024, 07:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

Folks,

Even though we didn't have many shooters, I think we got a lot done.  Mike and Brian shot extremely well.    Brian shot distinguished just about every string and Mike was hot on his tail.  Ted's neighbor's dad was promoted to Mark and he and his son learned a lot.  Both qualified Marksman.  A little NPOA work and I'm sure they'll patch.  We look forward to seeing them again. I was happy to the other Mike and eeber on Saturday.  Mike had issues with his rifle, but hasn't that happened to us all at one time or another?  I also want to thank 901gun for helping out on Saturday.  She'll make a fine instructor.  I didn't take any pictures, but I know others did.  Be proud of what you accomplished and post them!

Eb
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

eeber

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

tigerdriver

I spent a great weekend in Como, MS at the DeSoto Rifle & Pistol Club shooting a very enjoyable Appleseed event.  Except for gusty winds, the weather was almost perfect. From brand new shooters to a couple of OLD dangerous men, we all had a lot of fun.  Dart67eb did his usual thorough and informative job as Shoot Boss.  We all learned a lot.  Our new shooters are real excited for their next Appleseed.

Looking forward to many more Como Appleseeds.

901Gun

As mentioned this was a small group. It was nice because it allowed us to get a lot accomplished in less time.  Our two new shooters had great attitudes and were ready to learn. Mike requalified and patched on Saturday. He was a great example to the new shooters about perseverance as he shared his journey to Rifleman with them. It was good to work with Ebben again. Thank you eeber for taking pics. It was good to see you and Mike. Thank you to the Desoto Rifle Club for hosting us.