News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lincoln, NE, April 20-21, 2024

Started by Appleseed Dad, May 01, 2024, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Appleseed Dad

The 2024 Appleseed Patriot's weekend shoot at the Izaak Walton League in Lincoln is now in the history books.  And what a great shoot it was!!

We had a super group of 9 shooters that came without any ego and each brought a teachable attitude with them!  They also brought along an extra supply of perseverance!  The range is an amazing place to host an Appleseed.  Thanks to the Lincoln Ikes for allowing us to shoot there and for all they do to maintain that wonderful facility.

Thanks to all of our shooters for spending your weekend with us!  We were honored!

Each of you made great progress throughout the weekend!  Congratulations to Greg for qualifying Rifleman on Sunday – your hard work paid off!  And Congratulations to Gregg (two-g's Gregg) for requalifying rifleman!  We had several more knocking on the door, a little more practice with the toolkit we provided, and I am certain you will be earning your patch very soon!

Special thanks to our instructors: Jeff (Dodgepower74), Jeremy (NE Bull), & Abbie (ShootinShorty) - you all did an amazing job!!  I appreciate your awesome attitudes!!

I will try to get some photos posted here in the next couple days!
-Chris (Appleseed Dad)

M1bzrk

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Great Range
Great Instructors
Great Shooters

Thanks to all 3 groups.  Jeff and Jeremy had the drive and perseverance to get things going in Nebraska again and Chris and Abbie generously came down from Iowa to help the program.

Hopefully your example will re-ignite the spirit in others in Nebraska!
Congratulations to you all.  Looking forward to photos.

Twineagles

Huzzah for stepping up and crossing state lines. That is a great range and has hosted many Appleseeds in the past.
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Fidget

:1luvu  :1luvu  So excited Lincoln, NE is having events again!!! I'll have to start watching for them!   :1luvu  :1luvu

:partytime: Great job team!!!!  :partytime: