News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2012 Appleseeds?

Started by slimguy, December 10, 2011, 05:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimguy

Hi, are there going to be Appleseeds in Ohio next year?  I keep watching the schedule and there's absolutely nothing for Ohio although other states have many 2012 events showing.

Seeing the scheduled events well into the future is a big help to me as I have to put in for time off from work well in advance.

Thanks! --slimguy

Ratchett

slimguy,

Yes Appleseed will be ever present in Ohio in 2012. As of right now there are at least 40 shoots for the schedule. Team members are working with clubs and ranges to finalize paperwork and team admin is working on getting everything finalized for schedule.

Thanks for inquiring!

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Messer454

We havn't got the registrations up yet but we will have them in Piqua Feb, April, June, August, and Oct. in 2012!  I will post as soon as I see registration up.
"Be Prepared"......It is more than a motto, it is a way of life.

slim

Huzzah! I can't wait to attend those events.

daspirate

I hate to dig up and old thread, but are there any events planned in Gibsonburg this year? Piqua and Miamisburg are such a long way away :(

Ratchett

Daspirate,

Dates are set, just waiting to get paperwork sent in to get them on National schedule. If my memory serves me correctly the first event will be April 21/22 Appleseed's Patriot Day Weekend. Also, the Lima schedule is set and should appear on the national schedule any time.

Sorry it has just taken us a little longer to get dates finalized this year. Thank you for your continued interest!! see you on the trail...

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

LindaFromAppleCreek

Any LadySeeds scheduled? I have a couple of daughters who are interested. And I still have a patch to earn.
aka Mustang380gal

Ratchett

Hi Linda!
Yes, we are planning a few Ladyseeds this year. Awaiting dates and range approval. Looking for one in Wooster and Miamisburg at least.

See you on the trail!!

ratchett

Dangerous D

Hey Linda From Apple Creek- It would be great to have you and your daughters at a Ladyseed. As Ratchett said we're hoping for Wooster! I bet we could fill the line there:)  You are Oh SOOOOO close to that patch!

GranTorino

Any word on Wilmington?
Steve H

Ratchett

Hi Steve,

We have at least 2 dates at Wilmington, just waiting on the paper work to be completed. Dirt Dawg is working with range to see if more dates can be added.

See ya on the trail!

In His grip,
ratchett

GranTorino

dirtdawg

&)
Yikes!  I better knuckle down ~~:)

LindaFromAppleCreek

Quote from: Ratchett on January 19, 2012, 02:19:46 PM
Hi Linda!
Yes, we are planning a few Ladyseeds this year. Awaiting dates and range approval. Looking for one in Wooster and Miamisburg at least.

See you on the trail!!

ratchett

Yippee! This will make for a few happy daughters!

aka Mustang380gal