News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Admin FTF AAR Oct 23-24, 2010

Started by RifleWoman, October 23, 2010, 06:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RifleWoman

Look Fred, we really are working!!
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

Western Rose

:sos:
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Evenstar

:'(
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011

Old Glory!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

TruTenacity

:-X
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

SavageShootr

:wb:
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

RifleWoman

~~:)  &)  >:D

I have to fix everything!!!!  !@#)

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Western Rose

Quote from: colycat on October 23, 2010, 08:41:11 PM
You Guys got new Hats?

YEAH!!!

As told to us when we received them:
"When things hit the fan, call in the heroes with the white hats."

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

50th Appleseed

Evenstar

Html... :o RW ROCKS!!!!

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11

Western Rose

RW: ~~:)  &) !@#) >:(
ATeam: *groan*

Of COURSE RW rocks!!!! ;D ::)

ETA: Look at the pictures above!!!

50th Appleseed

Evenstar

Wow... SO much learned. Really productive day. Totally exhausted.

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11

TruTenacity

Did any cross-training get done?

Absolutely!!

• Welcome
  • Create EventBrite Templates for 2011
  • Event Scheduling
           Host Application
           EIP Procedures
           Event Information listing
           EventBrite Event Creation
           Website Posting
           Process for getting it down the line
                - Instructor Scheduling
                - Flier Creation etc.
  • Manage Wait Lists and Event Capacity
  • Manage Memberships
  • Manually adding Shooters/Memberships
  • Handling Sold Out Events
  • Managing Event Postponements and Cancelations

^:)^

What a FULL day!

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Earl

This is way beyond cool, now there isn't anything left for me to do, the people in the White Hats have it all well in hand. ^:)^ Nice going, really O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Trisha

I sure wish I could have been there! I hope everything that is supposed to get accomplished, is and I can't wait to hear about it all from OG!

Western Rose

Quote from: Earl on October 24, 2010, 02:20:23 AM
This is way beyond cool, now there isn't anything left for me to do, the people in the White Hats have it all well in hand. ^:)^ Nice going, really O0

**) Earl, there's still lots for you to do. ;) O0

50th Appleseed

Western Rose

Quote from: Trisha on October 24, 2010, 02:24:45 AM
I sure wish I could have been there! I hope everything that is supposed to get accomplished, is and I can't wait to hear about it all from OG!

We're missing you, Trisha!!! :'(

50th Appleseed

RifleWoman

We've listed 111 events and have done 38 membership cards this weekend so far.  Not to mention learning all the other Admin jobs.

I need a lady with Excel 2007 who would be willing to run check in sheets on Thursday nights.  Contact me if you are interested.

Johnnyappleseed

Great job Ladies  O0
You do the folks for freedom proud ^5
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

eaglescouter

Quote from: RifleWoman on October 24, 2010, 02:08:09 PM
We've listed 111 events and have done 38 membership cards this weekend so far.  Not to mention learning all the other Admin jobs.

I need a lady with Excel 2007 who would be willing to run check in sheets on Thursday nights.  Contact me if you are interested.

You need a woman because a man is incapable of performing the task or because we prefer to continue decades old gender discrimination and keep the women in the kitchen?
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

Western Rose

JA............ I haven't laughed that hard for a long time.... Thanks for IMing...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

50th Appleseed

RifleWoman

Hey ES, I'll take you if you are stepping up.  ;)

eaglescouter

Quote from: RifleWoman on October 24, 2010, 02:17:58 PM
Hey ES, I'll take you if you are stepping up.  ;)

I do have Excel 2007 and despite rumors to the contrary I am capable of following logical instructions.
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

RifleWoman

You are hired.  I'll send you the macro and the instructions.

Evenstar

Welcome to RW's admin team, eaglescouter! Thanks for stepping up! O0 O0 O0

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11

Western Rose

Welcome to the Ateam! Good to have you! O0

50th Appleseed

Garand69

Excellent work folks, can see the improvements already!  O0

P.S. Thanks for clearing up the white hats..... I have been wondering all week why Fred sent me a Brown one???
:D **) **) **) ^:)^
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

RifleWoman

Quote from: Garand69 on October 24, 2010, 04:29:59 PM
Excellent work folks, can see the improvements already!  O0

What are you trying to say?  >:(   **)

These ladies are doing great!!  I'm so pleased.  This was the best idea yet.  You just can't teach this stuff over the phone or internet.  We've made some changes, we're bring more people on.  I think we'll be ready to handle 2011 before it hits this time.

SavageShootr

Hey ES,

Thanks for stepping up!! I gave you a good recommendation.  O0

See you at the next Admin FTF!!

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Evenstar

When whips and clownbats don't work.....

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11