News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando Sportsman's Club July 30 and 31 - Hernando, FL - AAR

Started by BaldEagle, August 01, 2022, 11:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldEagle

Let me just say how impressed I am with this shoot. I have high expectations. These expectations were easily exceeded. The Florida strong summer heat was in full effect. We hit record highs in my hometown this weekend which is about 60 miles south of the range. At the range the actual temperature was 99°. With the humidity the heat index was 106°. Typically shoots in Florida during the summer have hit and miss attendance. We had three shooters signed up. Two showed for the event. The two that turned out happened to the some of the finest patriots and well rounded individuals I have had the pleasure of making their acquaintance in a long while. Their persistence was inspiring. They kept pushing through and at times asked for more. It sure makes our jobs easy and enjoyable when people and engaged, attentive, and learning. The marksmanship continued to improve throughout the weekend culminating in Cam knocking on the door right near 200 and Will making score with a 216! HUZZAH!

It was nice to see and meet some new friends and spend time with some old ones. Our instructor Cadre that turned out for this shoot was on point which makes for a smooth running shoot. Thank you Gentlemen!

We finished up the weekend with a new Rifleman, one knocking on the door, and some instructor promotions. Cam and Will I hope you'll come out to some more events. Thank you.