News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bulk 22 Ammo

Started by bill o rites, April 02, 2013, 05:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill o rites

Bulk 22 Ammo at .22 Per Round
Anyone seen better prices?
10,000 rounds available
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor and Success of this army depend. Remember officers and soldiers, that you are Freemen, fighting for the blessings of Liberty - that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like men-1776

"If ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government,our country will stand in need of it's experienced patriots to prevent it's ruin." Samuel Adams,1780

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Engineer shooting

+1 on Gunbot.net

Cabela's just delivered a couple of thousand to the house 5.7 cents shipped.

..:..
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Charles McKinley

Does that price include shipping??????

I can get 22 here for 11-14 cents a round but a 100 round limit. Mauer's Trading Post, Franklin, PA.

There is a store in Butler, PA that has a limit on in store purchases but can get cases from them at auction prices.  Currently 11-15 cents a round for the likes of CCI Blazer, Federal 525 bulk packs but you have to add on the shipping cost or pick it up at the store.  You will be hit with a Haz Mat fee on top of the shipping charges as well.

Good luck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Green Bean

Quote from: Engineer shooting on April 02, 2013, 07:22:19 PM
+1 on Gunbot.net

Cabela's just delivered a couple of thousand to the house 5.7 cents shipped.

..:..

+2 for gunbot.

Also check out ammoseek.com

Guntuckian

Don't overlook Walmart.  Use the mobile app, check daily after midnight in your local area, and go stand in line at stores on just the days that they show in store stock such that you're in line at 7:00 AM.  If you are number 1, 2, or 3 in line, you will usually score.  "Limited stock" means they have 5 boxes or less, "in stock" means they have more than 5 boxes in stock.  You can usually score 3 value packs this way per day when stock arrives and talk with the folks in line about Appleseed, too!  Has worked for me!  Depending on the store, queues start forming sometime between 5:45 AM to about 6:20 AM, most days, although lines start at around 9:30 PM when the 400 round tins of 5.56mm  for $165 arrive!

-- Guntuckian
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V