News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

$25 rebate on Marlin 795 .22 rifles through 12/31/11!

Started by 4bfox, June 04, 2011, 11:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Grendel

They run this rebate year round don't they? I remember seeing the new rebate coupon back in early January when I was looking at one.

4bfox

I believe the last one ran out 12/31/10, but they accepted them through 1/15/11.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Grendel

Yes, but I remember seeing the new rebate coupon about a week after the old one ran out. Plus it says valid for any blued 795 purchased from 1/1/11 to 12/31/11.

It's definitely a great deal, and I'm going to pick up one or two myself as practice rifles and loaners. But I don't think it's a "run out and buy one now because it's a limited time only" thing. I think they intend to sell these rifles for just over the $100 mark, and then anybody who doesn't send in a rebate is extra cash on their balance sheet.

If you want to save more money, wait until Academy has them on sale for $124.99 instead of $129.99. Then send in the rebate. $99.99 plus tax after the rebate.

4bfox

Last fall Dick's Sporting Goods had them for $99.99 after rebate. Great deal!

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Arclight

Dang.. awesome news and thanks for sharing 4bFox... My Marlin arrives Tuesday and I will use the rebate!

See you in two weeks........
ARCLIGHT
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
~Sir Edmund Burke