News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rolla, ND RBC pics!

Started by three, July 19, 2010, 10:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

three

Hey everyone!  I apologize for this taking me so long, but I finally posted the pics from the Rolla, ND RBC.  The easiest way for me to do so was to my facebook page, so the link is: 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1537466635#!/album.php?aid=68521&id=1537466635&page=2
The security should be set correctly for all to view.  If not, I will correct it.  Hope y'all enjoy them!
three
Collosians 3:23 "Whatever you do, do it with all your heart.  Do it for the Lord, and not for man."

ndrifleman

Great photos, three!  I'm glad you were there to take them, because most of the pics I got were less deliberate and just showed everything at once and nothing in particular. :-)  Hopefully there'll be many more Appleseeds to come at this range.

See ya out there.
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand. " Psalm 149:6

"The glorious inheritance which our fathers left us we must never betray.We must seize the torch from their hands, and transmit it with increasing brightness to distant generations." James Thornwell

SkyHawk

Great pics and looks like a fantastic RBC!!!  Actually it looked like a perfect event accept for the only thing I see lacking was a left-handed shooter.  Oh well.  Great job all of you!!!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

AFTERMATH

Just flip the pics horizontally.   O0

Actually, we did have one SoPaw at the AS following the RBC.  So that's about the right on the % 1 in 20... :-X
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

three

Quote from: SkyHawk on July 20, 2010, 12:05:06 AM
Great pics and looks like a fantastic RBC!!!  Actually it looked like a perfect event accept for the only thing I see lacking was a left-handed shooter.  Oh well.  Great job all of you!!!
You must have missed our young Thumb (Dave).  Eleven years old, he was fun to instruct.  :)  There's one pic of him up close with an AR.  He didn't hit "Rifleman" yet, but he's got a good start!
Collosians 3:23 "Whatever you do, do it with all your heart.  Do it for the Lord, and not for man."

AFTERMATH

Quote from: three on July 20, 2010, 04:19:33 AM
Quote from: SkyHawk on July 20, 2010, 12:05:06 AM
You must have missed our young Thumb (Dave).  Eleven years old, he was fun to instruct.  :)  There's one pic of him up close with an AR.  He didn't hit "Rifleman" yet, but he's got a good start!

Heck, he hit the gong at 600 with a standard carbine...
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]