News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

In Kissimmee area 5-14 through 5-20

Started by JustJeff, May 11, 2011, 09:50:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustJeff

Hey Floridians
I'll be in the Kissimmee area, on vacation seeing my grandbabies, all next week.  Anyone care to share a cup of coffee, give me a shout.  I probably won't have time to do that which we so love to do (hit the range), but I should have time to say hello and drink a cup of joe with you.  PM me if you care to meet up.
Jeff
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

douglas34474

So how you heading home, flying or driving? If your driving up I-75 we can meet up in Ocala or Gainesville. Kissimmee is a little too far South for a cup of joe.  ;)

JustJeff

Quote from: douglas34474 on May 12, 2011, 03:00:43 PM
So how you heading home, flying or driving? If your driving up I-75 we can meet up in Ocala or Gainesville. Kissimmee is a little too far South for a cup of joe.  ;)

We're flying in, to Orlando, on the 14th and flying out on the 22nd.  I'd rather drive, and avoid the TSA stuff, but it'd take too long and mean we'd miss out on grandbaby time...
We'll be going to Coco and Clearwater to fish while we're there, but I guess those are too far to drive too :P  Our trips to FL are usually about grandkids and fishing and grandkids and grandkids and fishing.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

douglas34474

I'm up in Ocala and Clearwater is about a 2 hour drive from me.

Too bad your leaving the 22nd. We're having an AS in Hernando the 21st and 22nd.