News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mesilla NM IBC Dec 13-14

Started by WestTx, December 15, 2008, 08:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WestTx

It was a good time had by all. Taosglock and Bluefeather opened their home, home-heck it was a ranch by some standards, to all of us. Had Ashrn03, Taosglock, Bluefeather, SamD, WestTx and a new edition from Albuquerque who was invited by Scout. Between Dan and Gil's hospitality and great eats to Scout's exceptional instruction, we all went from dawn to dusk each day learning how to run Appleseed shoots. It was a truly moving experience. I thank Scout and JB for putting this on and bringing together a group of like-minded patriots.
Rifleman. That says it all.

SamD

Had a great time and learned a good bit more too.

Best of all I got to meet my Appleseed friends and make a couple more. O0

Sam

BlueFeather

This is the link to the most recent progress checks tests I could find:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4720.0

BF

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. (not Edmund Burke)