News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coxsackie, NY 2012 Events

Started by Another D.O.M., June 09, 2012, 12:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

We have a brand new range in Greene County on the western shores of the Hudson River just south of Albany.  The Coxsackie Sportsmen's Club has given us one date in Sept. 2012 - Sept. 29 & 30.  They have room for up to 18 shooters on the firing line, they have a very nice club with many ranges (including an indoor pistol/rimfire range) and a large pond, and they are located less than 10 minutes for the NYS Thruway.  See the Event Info Page at http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=28977.0.

Please see the attached Event Flier, print it out and distribute it far and wide.  This club is very excited about hosting their premier Appleseed event and we'd like to fill the line!
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

MetalgodZ

Hoping to make it out there. 2 1/2 hrs from home, but only 10 min to the parents' place from the range. Probably my best opportunity to get my HS friends out to one.  ;D

Running Leyden the week before, too, and REALLY hoping I don't get shipped back to NC around that time.

Another D.O.M.

-- UPDATE --

The Appleseed event at Coxsackie is now SOLD OUT!  Thanks to all who helped to fill the line for this one.  If you missed the opportunity this fall, I'm sure we'll have a return engagement in the spring and summer of 2013 - hopefully even an April 19 Anniversary Event!
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore