News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Toccoa,GA 4/24-25

Started by sanderman79, April 26, 2010, 09:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanderman79

We had another great weekend in Toccoa,GA. Tell us what you thought.

Raymon

More to Follow!!!!

Deadeye

Great weekend for Toccoa equals 9 feet of rain! I have to hand it to the shooters, no one left our line. Even though several of them had no rain gear at all. They persisted, and we produced two Riflemen  off of our line on Sunday.

Thanks to all the shooters who came out and stuck to it, in spite of the weather!

A Rifleman persists!

I know that there were other Riflemen off of the other lines as well.

Also, congrats to Alex for shooting his second (at least) Rifleman score on Saturday!

bagel

Fantastic weekend in Toccoa, plenty of dedicated shooters, several riflemen made.

I will post pictures soon.

Flathead

For as bad as the weather was, it was a good shoot. The crew I worked with in the down pour on Saturday were a bunch of fine young men from GA tech. The lack of proper rain gear did not stop them. Corwin shot a 178 on the only AQT we got to do Sat. Reggy was trying hard as well but lack of sling hindered him as much as the weather. Working with Shaftoe and History was great. Glad to know we are continuing to grow the ranks of instructors. 2 IIt's became Red hats on Sunday.

Shoot Squirrel Yes

We gained two Red Hats (franklinfarmer and Deadeye) and lost three stopwatches to the rain (three of which I am aware; there were probably more). That's a good trade. It was a good shoot; working with Deadeye is to be recommended; the Toccoa Sunday morning classes are unique and engaging. Thank you to attendees and Appleseed staff, alike.