News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Indiana's newest IIT!

Started by yellowhousejake, August 24, 2011, 12:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Welcome to Dan, "Logman". He accepted a hat last year and just gotten active and on the forum. Did a PC to boot his first seed at West Baden.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

AuntieBellum

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

KYWindage

Good to have you, Dan! If you frequent WestBaden, then I'll definately run into you along the trail. Good Luck!
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

George Hacker

Welcome aboard, Dan.  Thanks for taking the orange hat and helping bail out the ship.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

ATM

Logman... hmm...

very nice! Thanks again for stepping up!  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0