News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Osage DAR work schedule Dec 18-19

Started by Thor's Hammer, October 27, 2010, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmdavis

Painting, bonfires, food. If you were to throw in an Old Time band, you would have a barn raising or pig pickin', Southside Virginia style.

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

Thor's Hammer

If the guys from the RBC show up with their instruments again, it will be ;D
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.    George Carlin

Jungle George

Quote from: Cookie Lady on December 14, 2010, 08:56:43 AM
I'm going to be doing some baking - any requests? Looking forward to seeing you all!

CL

Any of your cookies will be good for me!!

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

Gramma Goats

Ginger snaps please

Quote from: Cookie Lady on December 14, 2010, 08:56:43 AM
I'm going to be doing some baking - any requests? Looking forward to seeing you all!

CL
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality." --philosopher and writer Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

EEL

Truck is loaded.  Have 4 sheets 3/4 CDX on board
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

mikaldulee

I may have to no show.  2 out of 3 cars are broke down.  I'll know more in awhile.

Yep, two bad batterys and maybe a starter...Joy... :wb:

Greg in MO

Sorry we missed you Mike.  We got a lot done and had a great time seeing everyone again.

I know what you mean about the vehicles.  Put new struts and shocks on our van and managed to trash the stabilizer links.  So it is out of action until I can get new parts tomorrow.  The truck is having cooling system issues as well.  Not sure when I will get to that.

Hope things worked out and you got your vehicles running.

Greg

mikaldulee

My wives cousin married a mechanic.  Managed to get the jeep running and got it to the shop.  Got finished at 1300, but was needed at my church clearing snow and ice off the lot.  I'm sore, tired, and sorry I missed out. :'(