News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando Sportsman's Club Hernando FL 2023-10-28 Event ID: 9266

Started by stoneknives, November 13, 2023, 01:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

It was wonderful weekend at the Hernando Sportsman's Club, we had a full line of shooters and much fun had by all.
Only four experienced Appleseeders in the crowd so our instructors had our hands full configuring slings, scopes and all the other gack that Appleseed requires.
Sunday we got up to full steam and the shooting improved dramatically.
I would like to give a big shout out and thanks to our instructors Cody and Dennis, you traveled over from the East Coast and saved two tired old Instructors. I would also like to thank BigCcountry for returning back to the program, his skills have been missed on the line.

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry