News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC May 26-27

Started by Cousin Hart, May 29, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cousin Hart

The LadySeed was wonderful!  The ladies did an outstanding job.  Everyone was fully committed to learning over the entire weekend.
Everyone improved in their AQT score, with Regina at the top with 206.  Huzzah!
Red Coats improved over the entire weekend. Huzzah!
We had great discussion about the Three Strikes and some of the stories.  Huzzah!
Jemac became a Red Hat (Congratulations!) and Bad Eye requalified with a 232 with his mom and grandma as LadySeed participants and his grandpa as one of his Red Hat instructors!
Thank you to all the participants who were intensely interested in Heritage AND marksmanship.
This was a great way to spend Memorial Day weekend.

jemac

It was a pleasure working the Ladyseed event at Ramseur.  The weather cooperated with us and everyone seemed to have a great time learning marksmanship and heritage.  It was great to learn from Cousin Hart, Thaddeus, and Rimbo.  It really didn't sink in until I was on my way home how proud I am to be a Red Hat Instructor.  I hope I can be a valuable asset to the whole Appleseed organization.

To Regina:  Keep clicking on that pen!  You'll get that 210 in no time!

Cousin Hart

Mea Culpa to Stephanie!!!   It was Stephanie with the 206!!  Congrats to her!
Cousin Hart

jemac

My mistake too!  Stephanie, keep practicing with that pen!
jemac