News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bellevue, MI Sep 6-7, 2014 AAR

Started by Rascal21, September 03, 2014, 09:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal21

3.Dogs

What an absolutely wonderful weekend.  Everything started out wet due to the heavy rains the night before.  Muddy ground,  mud puddles big enough for a canoe,  and the day heated up to make it all just wonderfully hot.  Yup we had ourselves an Appleseed weekend. 

This was truly a great weekend.  Our shooters came out and tried their best to improve their marksmanship skills. Everyone showed great improvement through out this weekend.  I just want to say to all of you, Huzzah.

Jeff you made some really great improvement throughout the day,  I see a rifleman's score coming your way.

Kyle you have shown great persistence in trying to reach "the score",  I have no doubt you can do it.

William, Congratulations again on your Rifleman.  You earned it.  It was a joy to confirm your score.

I look forward to seeing all of you again on the line in the future.  Remember a Rifleman is persistent,  never gives up just keeps on trying.   It was pleasure to come out an help each of you improve your skills and share in our nations history.
"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder

AS.I.R

As always, I had a great time with the Blue, Red, and Green hats as well as the others that showed up to shoot. I am working my way into that Rifleman's patch, just need to get out to a private location (or a range) and practice some more.  :--- Hopefully next time I wouldn't be shooting from a giant mud/dirt frying pan. ;D
"The path to Rifleman is /user/appleseed/rifleman"

"Everybody is genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is a stupid."

Rascal21

Photos are up on the FB page, sorry it took so long

https://www.facebook.com/MichiganProjectAppleseed

Can't wait to see you all again :)