News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WELCOME OHIO' S NEWEST ORANGE HAT

Started by Ratchett, July 25, 2011, 01:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

CONGRATULATIONS to AK47SHARPSHOOTER for stepping up and joining the Ohio instructor cadre  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Adam has been very persistent and this past weekend earned his RIFLEMAN patch. After returning home and giving much consideration, has made the decision to join the AppleSeed trail as an instructor in training.  O0 O0

See you next month in New Philadelphia under that shiny new orange hat!
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

KAH

Adam:
Welcome aboard!  You've proven your perseverance through your dedication to achieving the Rifleman patch.

I'm looking forward to working with you on the trail now.  Hope to see you in New Philly in August.

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

Dangerous D

It was great meeting you and seeing you earn your rifleman score this hot weekend!  So nice to learn that you will be volunteering to help others along the way.  Why wait until the next event in New Philly to get started???Help is needed this weekend in Wilmington which is a straight shot down I-71 probably about 2 hours for you. You'd get a great experience volunteering with Slim as the Shoot Boss! I bet you could get Matt to go with you and continue working toward his rifleman score he's on his way!

RedNekEngr

Awesome!!!    ..:..  ..:..

Sure glad you stepped up to join us.  Great job this weekend.  It was a pleasure to work with you and Matt.  Hope to see you soon on the trail.

RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

RPD

Ditto all of the above.
You showed your persistence both in shooting the Rifleman's score and seeking out the AQT on which you did it!
  It was a pleasure to get to know you and I look forward to working shoots with you in the future!

-RPD
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

ak47sharpshooter

I appreciate all of the compliments and encouragement, and can't wait to push deeper to connect to our country's heritage.

Thanks to all, and look forward to continuing on down the path of the rifleman!!

Thanks again!

AK47SS
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
John F. Kennedy

Dougum

Congrats Brother!,

Now quickly imagine that your hat turned red, do a little work and all will be good. **) See ya on the trail,

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Louie

Congratulations on the Rifleman Patch and the Orange Hat. Hope to meet you soon...
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

slim

Huzzah!

Glad to hear you'll be lending a hand and hope to work with you soon out on the trail.

ak47sharpshooter

Thanks a lot! Hope to meet you guys soon as well! 8)
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
John F. Kennedy

KYWindage

Congrats from Indiana, Adam! Hope to see you along the trail.
-KYWindage
"I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender my men while they still have the means to resist."
--Article II of the Code of Conduct

MrHappy

Well done! We need strong young backs  ~~:).Joking aside congrats and welcome aboard!
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten