News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chesterfield fish and game club July eighth and ninth.

Started by Valcour ‘76, July 15, 2023, 02:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcour ‘76

The Chesterfield fish and game club would like to thank T Wolf and his cadre for putting on a great Appleseed last weekend. There was some great story telling and fabulous marksmanship training. We minted some new riflemen and requaled some others. It was great weather, tasty food and good friends. Kind of makes you proud to be an American! We can't wait for next year!

T. WOLF

Quote from: Valcour ‘76 on July 15, 2023, 02:59:14 PM
The Chesterfield fish and game club would like to thank T Wolf and his cadre for putting on a great Appleseed last weekend. There was some great story telling and fabulous marksmanship training. We minted some new riflemen and requaled some others. It was great weather, tasty food and good friends. Kind of makes you proud to be an American! We can't wait for next year!

Thank you!!  It was a great event, and we really appreciate all the support and hospitality from Chesterfield.  I am working on the AAR event review right now, and 300berg is assembling our photo album. Look for an email from me this weekend with the links.

:F
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780