News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nappanee, IN. April 20-21, 2024

Started by Click, April 22, 2024, 01:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Click

It was an amazing weekend down at the Nappanee Conservation Club. We had an absolutely awesome group of shooters combine that with my crazy instructors it made for a very fun and enjoyable weekend. All the shooters kept positive attitudes throughout the entire weekend never seeming to get discouraged or wanting to giving up. They were like sponges with the instruction, listening closely and asking questions then applying it to their shooting. They also listened intently during the history and walked away learning some of our history that they didn't know.
Congratulaions to Adam, Samuel, and Daryl for all getting your rifleman scores. Adam and Samuel both got to feel how cold the waters from under the north bridge were as they both got 210's for their first rifleman scores. Daryl was unstoppable after getting his first rifleman score, scoring time and time again. With one of his last scores earning him a distinguished patch getting a score of 245. Kyle, Hunter, Arom and Stacey were all very close pushing scores of 180+ by the end of the weekend. Just take what you have learned this weekend keep practicing and I can see all of you hitting those scores. 

I would like to thank all the instructors that showed up to help at this even. Your instruction was top notch and your one on one work with the shooters was outstanding.

Thank you to the Nappanee Conservation Club for hosting us once again. It is such an amazing range and always a joy to go to. I can't thank them enough for hosting us and helping our program grow.

Now I know there were some pictures taken so lets get them posted so everyone can  enjoy them.

Takedown

Huzzah! It was a fun and rewarding, albeit exhausting weekend. 

It was nice to meet and work with the students - all of whom had great attitudes.  I hope to see each of you on the line again in the future, along with your friends and family.  Arom and Stacey, I spent most of my time on your end of the line & was quite impressed with your performance.  I have no doubt you'll make the Rifleman score in the near future - likely at your next Appleseed.

It was also nice to meet Lil Dragon and devilkitty and to get to know Click, Graywolf, and tinman better.  I gained a lot from this opportunity to work with each of you.

Nibbs

Great event and great people.  Look forward to attending more Appleseed events and introducing as many people as I can to the project.