News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's New Red Hat

Started by posterboy, September 26, 2011, 12:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Let's hear it for Ohio's Newest Redhat Mr. Happy !

Huzzah  :~

Well earned and deserved. Thank you for your commitment and hard work I was honored to be the one to present it to you !

the Country and Ohio are better today !

PB

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

KAH

Congrats Gary !!

You look good in Red  :)

kah
"We are in reality common Americans teaching our fellow common Americans to shoot uncommonly well. In addition we teach them their heritage." TaosGlock quoting SamD

RedNekEngr

Huzzah!!! and congrats to you Mr. Happy.  Great job and well deserved.

See you on the trail.

RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Birdman

Congrats on the Red Hat Mr Happy, and thanks for the coat!!
PM coming your way..

MrHappy

Thanks everyone  ^:)^
Achieving the Red Hat means a lot to me. I want to thank all of you for your encouragement, guidance, and occasional head slaps to keep me moving on this. On my drive home last evening I realised it's more that I have ended my Orange Hat and only just started my Red Hat. I'll do my very best to do the Red Hat and RWVA proud.
Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

Corvette

Well done Mr. Happy, good luck with the new Red Hat challenges ahead.  As my dad told me, "take pride in your accomplishments but remember, all they do is set the bar higher, and the hard work needed to get over the bar starts again tomorrow".  Congrats. See you on the trail.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

George Hacker

Congratulations, MrHappy, on earning your red hat!   ^:)^

If your travels ever bring you to the Pacific Northwest, we would love to have you drop in to an Appleseed and put your new hat to good use.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

TN_Dadx5

Congrats & keep up the good work!

Charlie
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

EZ3

YES!  Good job, MrHappy!  Hope you can come show us how you look in RED real soon!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

slim

Huzzah!

Way to go, Mr. Happy. See you on the trail!

RPD

Congrats Mr. Happy!
Hope to see you on the trail soon!

-RPD
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Ratchett

CONGRATULATIONS MR HAPPY!!!

Job well done...
In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Louie

Congrats Gary! I'm looking forward to working with you again...
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."