News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Women only shoot in Indiana (Cloverdale, May 22-23)

Started by techres, March 15, 2010, 09:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Women only shoot in Indiana
(Cloverdale, May 22-23)

Pass the word!  Cloverdale will host our first women's only event in Indiana.
This is a unique experience for shooters who would rather not deal with the guys, would rather go it alone with other women and would like to leave the kids at home with their husbands.

Spread the word, and offer to watch the kids for two days.  There is no greater gift to give.

Space is limited.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

techres

I will update this thread just as soon as the evenbrite links are up.  But for now, glance at the event flyer and think about how fun it would be for you (if you are a lady) or your loved ones to go to.  These fill up quickly, don't miss out!

(Downloadable version is attached...)

yellowhousejake

Jeepers Wally, I gotta surf the forum to get the new flyers? I'm the promo coordinator for cryin' outloud, and just finishing up the press kits!

Wait till Mom hears about this Wally. It's gonna be worse than when you and Eddie put rubber bands in Pop's pipe.  **)

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

techres

Quote from: yellowhousejake on March 16, 2010, 12:24:07 AM
Jeepers Wally, I gotta surf the forum to get the new flyers? I'm the promo coordinator for cryin' outloud, and just finishing up the press kits!

{wonders if I should tell him about the "others"...}

PM inbound.