News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 17th and 18th, a big surprise

Started by yellowhousejake, March 04, 2010, 12:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

I've been working to get something special lined up since December and I think I hit gold. Read about it here...

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12158.msg100188#msg100188

Tell all your friends. This will be an Appleseed Hoosiers will be talking about all year.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

techres

Quote from: yellowhousejake on March 04, 2010, 12:12:21 AM
This will be an Appleseed Hoosiers will be talking about all year.

YHJ

Thank you YHJ!  It is going to be something to be remembered, and more importantly, something to be shared.  Start telling people now everyone.

Thanks for all your efforts YHJ!
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

yellowhousejake

Quote from: yellowhousejake on March 04, 2010, 12:12:21 AM
I've been working to get something special lined up since December and I think I hit gold. Read about it here...

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12158.msg100188#msg100188

Tell all your friends. This will be an Appleseed Hoosiers will be talking about all year.

YHJ

So the link I used went to a baord for Promo only, here are the details....

All, I have been working with the INSSAR here in Indiana to get them attending our Patriot's Day events. The INSSAR, Indiana Society Sons of the American Revolution, has a Revolutionary War Color Guard http://inssar.org/sar_guard.aspx that performs for events. We have them scheduled for our Cloverdale event, the SB DaveD has been in contact and they will open the range, give history on the flags, and perform a musket fire demonstration. I am working to get other local chapters at Red Brush and Ft. Wayne April 17th as well.

Should be a great event!

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Deuce

Wow, this is AWESOME!  My daughter will hopefully be very impressed!  I ordered "Red Dawn" from netflix and we watched it last night (I know, corny!).  But my daughter is sitting there going "what idiots, they are sitting in the light"  (as in, they are huge freaking targets...HIDE!!)..anyway it was pretty funny and my wife and I started talking about how much fun she will have at Appleseed actually learning how to shoot.

Hey, she's 16 and a real challenge at times...but she knows what it right vs. wrong...sometimes we just have to pave the way with treats so she moves willingly if ya get my drift.

Thanks for all the hard work, I'm really getting excited to see this!

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0