News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

What I can do....

Started by Deuce, February 16, 2010, 12:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deuce

I've been talking this program up since my first visit April of last year to the Cloverdale shoot.

After I signed myself and 16 year old daughter up tonight I emailed the sign up link to 14 folks I've been talking to.  3 patriots came with me last time and I invited 3......what if 1/2 of the folks I invite come this time?  That would be 7!  What if 7 came and 1/2 of them brought a friend or spouse?  Wow, that would be 1/2 the line!  I'd be excited!

Why would I be excited?  Because the program is helping to save the America we love!  An America of freedom and liberty!!!  An America stated by hard working men and women who knew what they were about!

I'd be tickled pink if the Cloverdale shoot sells out here in a week eh?  Time for more Cloverdale shoots?

And yes...I'll commit to helping at a shoot this year...so tell me when and where Techres (other than April...have to be with my baby!)

Joe

techres

Glad to hear the excitement and willingness in your post!

Which seeds have you shot at?  What skills do you have?  There are 1000 jobs that need done.  In particular, we need to be doing promotions here in Indiana for the April 17-18 events.  If you don't have design or writing skills, fine.  We need someone who can just get the promotions materials in the mail or in the online input mechanism.

Do me a favor and PM me with what skills you have and we will get you going with jobs that need done!

And thank you, both for the willingness to work, but also for the excitement in your tone,
Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.