News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR for AS at Gaston, SC on OCT 6 and 7 2023

Started by TAZDevil, October 09, 2023, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAZDevil

Excellent teachable attitudes, a wide variety of skill levels on the line.  All but one new to Project Appleseed.  All adults except one teenage walk-on on Sunday. Very safe group.

Introduced the dry fire two part instruction for first time in SC; students and instructors greatly an appreciated the lesson.
Both days seemed to fly by; the usual time monkey never reared its head.  A practice and an official AQT were completed on Saturday.
Sunday morning was chilly (41 F).  but warmed to 75 F.
We practiced TPI , Sunday morning and all of the students participated in the instruction of the basics. 
We had a little fun with an OREO shooting contest between AQTs.  All were successful and sugar high were had by all.

It was a very safe and fun shoot.

Respectfully submitted

Dchelwig SBIT1

"An Englishman's home is his castle" Jason Russell

"Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it."  John Adams