News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mansfield MA Ladyseed Sept 30-Oct 1, 2023

Started by lupis42, October 06, 2023, 10:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lupis42

The first Ladyseed in MA! 

And it was a great one.  Big thanks to Kerrie Ann for helping to make it happen, and to all those who came out and took on the challenges of unfamiliar equipment, new positions, and new kinds of shooting challenges.  The progress over the weekend was quite inspiring, and I have no doubt that some of these ladies will be bringing home a shiny new riflemen patch next time!

You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

Round Trip

Americans need to face the truth about themselves, no matter how pleasant it is.   Jeane Kirkpatrick

JustKim

HOOZAH!!!  Looks like a great event!!

Congrats to MA for their first Ladyseed and to all the ladies who attended!!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan