News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR- Hollywood FL, September 30 2023

Started by BaldEagle, October 02, 2023, 08:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaldEagle

A fantastic South Florida Appleseed. We had a sold out line plus! The appetite for Appleseed in South Florida is strong! What a great group of patriots turned out for this event.

A big thank you to Hollywood Rifle and Pistol Club for being accommodating and proud supporter of Project Appleseed. This was a one day event but that didn't stop us from presenting all of our history and course of instruction and getting in two AQT's. We had lots of first timers on the line as well as some friends that turned out for another. We saw the results of our students teachings down range with some impressive marksmanship. This despite some impressive South Florida heat.

We had 11 instructors, Great student to instructor ratio. A big thank you to the instructors that came out to ensure we operate one of the finest programs out there. Their dedication and skills are impressive.

Thank you to all who turned out for the event. HUZZAH!

NeddaR

This was my second Appleseed and I must admit I am hooked on this program.  Once again, the patiece and assistance of the instructors was evident in making me be able to participate in this day event with as little stress as possible. Thank you to each of you for your time and dedication.  The Hollywood Rifle and Pistol Club is a wonderful range with its covered shooting bays and its air conditioned instruction room; what a great relief from the Florida heat and humidity.  Looking forward to attending my first Ladyseed in two weeks and in improving the skills that I have been taught at these events.  Much appreciation to each of you.

Not Sure

Here are the pictures I took of the event.  If anyone has more, please post them.

Not sure