News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Charlottesville VA, September 23rd-24th Pistol Clinic

Started by BrotherPilot, September 29, 2023, 05:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrotherPilot

Seven hardy souls braved the rain...though we moved to the indoor range.... and came out and learned the fundamentals of pistol shooting.  Two earned the coveted Pistoleer™ patch!  Congratulations to Jim and to Bobby for quite impressive scores on the PQT.  Also congratulations are due to all who came especially several students who's first PQT scores were in the mid-70s and finished in the mid 150s.  Super progress!  I see more Pistoleer™ patches in their future! 
Jay
VA State Coordinator
540-855-4651
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."•Samuel Adams

Messer

A good time was had by all! (at least I think so  ;))

I saw everyone's skills improve as the weekend unfolded.

There were several "Ah-ha" moments, and smiles all around. The Big Dot-Little Dot Challenge was a fun change of pace between PQT's on Sunday.

Here are the pics of our two new Pistoleer™s. Huzzah, Jim & Bobby!

I hope to share the range with you all again sometime.

Stay vigilant,
Messer

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.