News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Canfield, OH - On Target Outfitters - September 9-10, 2023

Started by Crazyduckhunter, September 10, 2023, 10:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

Place holder. More to follow about details of this special and awesome 25 meter rifle clinic.
If you have pics please feel free to share them herer.
CDH

Nico145

Another Great Appleseed event here at On Target.

Thanks to everyone who attended and especially the instructor cadre for making it a great weekend.

See you in May...

Jeff

afd187fire

If someone can post the pics from the Rifleman award that would be great!!! Thanks in advance

Dchelwig

Photos
Winterseed Rifleman 2012
Re-qualify 229, 2/19/23
SBIT 2 10/8/23
Morgan's Rifleman 12/11/23
KD Redcoat, Cleared 3/24/24
KD Distinguished, 49/50
CMP Distinguished Rifleman, Camp Perry - 2022

cyber_shot

For those wondering about the mystery medical tool.  The one with double hooks.  I spoke with Cassie Nespar at Youngstown State University who works at Maag Library on campus and curates the Melnick Medical Museum.  Her thoughts on the tool were it was set with the two hooks at various points to make it possible to open a small section of the body wider, since the shorter end wouldn't put as much tension on the closed end of the incision.  This way a surgeon could work on various layers as they are stacked in the body.  Hope that helps.

Ohio Piper

I had an obligation I couldn't excuse myself from this past weekend, but I wish I'd been there to hear Yates present history while in uniform.  Great pictures and it sounds like another super event.  Makes me sorry I missed it.

Charley

Looks like another great event at On Target Outfitters!

Yates

Thanks cyber_shot.  Now I know what it was used for, and now I want to stay away from it even more!

Charles McKinley

Thank you to the gracious and well organized host On Target Outfitters!  They have a great youth program and pack the shoots.

Great job CDH and team!
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery