News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Season for Seventh Stepping

Started by George Hacker, February 25, 2012, 11:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Hacker

Last night I received a call from a fellow trying to persuade people in Washington to get involved in politics and attend the caucuses on Saturday, March 3.  After I listened to his pitch, I told him about Project Appleseed and how it gets Americans off the couch and involved in promoting liberty.  He had never hear of Appleseed so I gave him the web address over the phone and encouraged him to look us up, like our NW Region Facebook page, and come to a shoot.

Some political candidates are coming to town because of the upcoming caucuses.  Since I am running out of tri-folds, I will print some fliers with basic Appleseed contact information.  They will be passed out to the lines of people waiting to see their candidate.  The fliers will pitch Appleseed's reawakening message.

I think this is a strategic time to seventh step in Washington State.

- ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."