News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A message from Idaho to our friends in Washington

Started by Reformed Redneck, January 08, 2011, 01:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

Greetings to you all,

I want to make you all aware that things are moving right along in terms of setting up Appleseed events in Idaho and eastern Washington. We have pretty full schedules for Coeur d'Alene and Lewiston. Medical Lake, Washington is up and live. Bickleton, Washington should be posted on the instructor schedule directly. I hope to know about Nine Mile Falls in the near future. I see Castle Rock is up also. 06en and Splaticus are working on more possibilities in eastern Washington.

I would appeal to those of you that are instructors or IIT's to start signing up to staff these events. It would be helpful if SB's would take a look at what they can do also. I tend to sign up for the new venues, particularly if I have personally invested time in the people who are making it happen. But we have way more events in this area than I and the Redneck clan will be able to help on. I would hope to see the IIT's advancing to Red Hats, and would really like to advance any Red Hat who is interested to Shoot Boss. This really is the best way that we can manage and staff our events without dragging folks long distances from around the country.

Take some time and assess what you are able and willing to do, and sign up. This will help us effectively manage and staff the events we already have scheduled as well as those 'in the pipe'. Let's not procrastinate and inadvertently put any of these events into 'crisis management' mode.

As always, your commitment and assistance are greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work.

With best regards,
Reformed Redneck
Idaho State Coordinator
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."