News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Recent posts

Ohio / Re: my retirement
Last post by Shadow870 - Today at 02:57:18 PM
I am just now seeing this, so apologies for the late comment. I believe we only worked one shoot together, but I learned a lot from your history presentation. Thanks for all your efforts! Take care.
After Action Reports / Re: Franklin, PA AAR , April ...
Last post by Texas T - Today at 11:38:11 AM
Thanks to the parents...
Last post by Texas T - Today at 11:37:13 AM
Some of the best...
Last post by Texas T - Today at 11:36:21 AM
Redcoats, Riflemen and a team of winners...
Last post by Texas T - Today at 11:35:06 AM
Instructors even got a chance...
Last post by Texas T - Today at 11:34:13 AM
Remembering the fallen...
Last post by Texas T - Today at 11:32:26 AM
A few photos of the event...
New Hampshire / Nh has a new Orange Hat - Bren...
Last post by MattNH - Today at 07:35:43 AM
Congratulations to Brent1775 for shooting Rifleman and changing his hat to orange.  Great job and thanks for supporting Appleseed

Brent rifleman.jpgBrent orange hat.jpg
After Action Reports / Re: AAR Rainbow, CA April 20-2...
Last post by BarkerM - Today at 04:36:11 AM
This was my third Appleseed event and I've learned something new each time.   I earned Rifleman this time and I know I will improve as I keep attending.   Looking forward to learning the Project Appleseed way as I begin as an Instructor in Training.  Thanks to Norm, Debbie, and all of the other instructors and staff that make these events such a success.
After Action Reports / Re: Como MS AAR April 27-28, 2...
Last post by 901Gun - Today at 12:08:47 AM
As mentioned this was a small group. It was nice because it allowed us to get a lot accomplished in less time.  Our two new shooters had great attitudes and were ready to learn. Mike requalified and patched on Saturday. He was a great example to the new shooters about perseverance as he shared his journey to Rifleman with them. It was good to work with Ebben again. Thank you eeber for taking pics. It was good to see you and Mike. Thank you to the Desoto Rifle Club for hosting us.