News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Williamsburg Shoot: October 29-30

Started by Unbridled Liberty, September 05, 2011, 06:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled Liberty

I have been promoting this at dozens of venues, and then I realized that I have not posted anything here!  This is a new shoot location and we sure would like to fill the line.   Williamsburg is pretty much the last town on I-75 before you cross the Kentucky line into Tennessee.  It is the home of The University of the Cumberlands.

When:
October 29-30, 2011

Where:
Hillside Plinkers Range
2676 Browns Creek Rd.
Williamsburg, KY. 40769
N36.78239 W84.09265

Hillside Plinkers Range Fee: $5 per shooter.  Number of slots = 20.

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php?filter=KY&statename=Kentucky

Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/KentuckyRifleman
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

yellowhousejake

Hello all.

Earlier this year Williamsburg KY was canceled for lack of a shoot boss. We have gotten the land owner to give us another chance. SPQR, Niecie, and I will be driving down from Indiana Oct 29-30. Unbridled Liberty will be there as well. We could use a hand.

Who's in? Should be a fun time, I might bring something spooky for the kids to use as a fun shoot target.

Yellowhousejake
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Unbridled Liberty

This will be awesome.  The leaves should be at peak color and we have a great SB and instructors.  Last I checked there were 9 pre-regs, plus I took someone's payment today, so that means we are half full, with three weeks to go!  I think we will fill this shoot.  Any Tennessee instructors care to help?
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"