News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome to our Newest IIT: motorcycle_dan

Started by DEH, April 22, 2024, 02:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEH

I am pleased to announce that motorcycle_dan has accepted an orange hat.  I would very much like to say that he will be join the SC Corps of Instructors, but he is from Ohio.

Most importantly he travels the country and collects friends and family and attends Appleseed events with them.

I hope to see him again in South Carolina and we are always happy to help him on his path to Instructor.

-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC,
'14, '15, '22 KD, '24-IBC

-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

Cleveland

Huzzah, thanks for stepping up.

I hope to work with you again soon.
The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

upacreek

Bring him to GA with you.  We'll see you soon, Motorcycle_dan.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.