News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KD only Appleseed in Ramseur, NC

Started by Pain Killer, May 03, 2013, 03:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

July 13-14 come join us in Ramseur NC for an Appleseed that is known distance only. That's right, come shoot out to 500 yards, take a true distance AQT and get that coveted Long Distance patch! Only 20 spots are available so register soon!!

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Bazooka Man

About how many rounds would you suggest we bring?  By the way, thanks for all your help last Sunday at Appleseed.  I was the one you worked with on the long range Sunday afternoon.  Thanks again for allowing me to shoot that M1 of yours. 

Chris R.
June 15/16 2013 Rifleman (Charlotte, NC)
Feb. 7/8 2015 Rifleman (Boone, NC) (Winterseed)
April 18/19 2015 Rifleman (Ramseur, NC)
March, 2017 RBC Rifleman and KD Qualified
(Ramseur, NC) Took a Blue Hat.
April 22/23, 2017 Rifleman Requal (243)
Ramseur, NC
January 20/21, 2018 Rifleman Requal (244) Ramseur, NC
May 4/5, 2019 Rifleman Requal (249)
Ramseur, NC
May 24/25, 2019 KD Requal
Ramseur, NC
May 14, 2020 RBC Ramseur, NC Pistoleerâ„¢ Patch (220)

Pain Killer

Chris,

You are quite welcome, it was a great weekend. You did very well shooting that steel at 300 yards with iron sights! You will probably need at least 300 rounds, I would say 400 to be safe. I will message the SB to get a definitive answer for you.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Cookintraining

Count me in, I will be coming from the UpState SC area. I am really excited about seeing what the range looks like in the sun shine.
"Never had much use for one" Matthew Quigley's comment when asked about the Colt Revolver

PHenry

O0

I have some decent KD handouts in MS Word for any so interested - just send me your Email addy and I will reply with attachments.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Jumpboot

This will be my first trip to the Home range, do most participants/ instructors camp at the range? Trying to decide if I want to drive 2 hours one way or camp.
                            Jumpboot
Rifleman 6 May 2012

PHenry

Home Range short on "amenities", but long on savings in gas, time and effort. Also tends to add to Rifleman experience. Running water and some electric / microwave avail as far as I know. Four hours on road per day cuts into energy better spent on firing line IMHO.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Sly223

Jump Boot,
with that name Sir I believe you are required to camp! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Jumpboot

Rifleman 6 May 2012

Pain Killer

There are about 20 campsites for tents, no electric at the sites but there is electric in the huts and shoot house. There is a microwave and a fridge. There is an outside shower with limited heat capacity. Running water is available and there are 2 port-a-jons. Hope this helps

PK