News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hey, New Mexico!!! Have I got something for YOU!!

Started by Mrs. Smith, July 24, 2023, 10:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Could it be? It could!!!

New Mexico, please welcome to the cadre Moon Clip and Golden child!

This most excellent father-daughter duo have been to several events, most recently in El Paso. Moon Clip had qualified Rifleman several times, but Golden Child walked away with high score of the event this weekend in El Paso, and the pair decided to accept their hats together.

They'll be a part of the Albuquerque crew, under the tutelage of Desert_Diver and Mahamotorworks. 

Huzzah!!!

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Moon Clip

Thank you for the welcome! I am looking forward to getting to know more of the instructors in New Mexico, and as it turns out, I will be spending some time in the Roswell area.

Cool signature next.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: Moon Clip on July 24, 2023, 11:59:28 PM
Thank you for the welcome! I am looking forward to getting to know more of the instructors in New Mexico, and as it turns out, I will be spending some time in the Roswell area.

Cool signature next.

Cool! You can spend a little time with Two and Eight, right down the road from Roswell.  :)
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Waco Kid

My first post, to congratulate you both on some fine shooting and good company during the El Paso trip. Hope to visit with y'all again soon! 2&8
Pistoleer™ (Ramah, CO - 8/23)

scuzzy

Thanks for stepping up and volunteering. It's appreciated.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

AF5US

Rifleman:                          04/2016
Known Distance Rifleman:  10/2018
Pistoleer™:                          08/2019
Distinguished Rifleman:      07/2020
Morgan's Shingle:              12/2021
Standing Morgan's Shingle: 11/2022
Member: GOA (Gun Owners of America)
Member: FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Life Member: NRA (National Rifle Association)

Cleveland

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleer™ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Charley

JustKim

WHOOP WHOOP!!!  So exciting!!!

Thanks for stepping up!
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan

desert_diver

Thank you for stepping up.  I've enjoyed shooting with both of you.