News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2012 SAVE THE DATE---MARCH 10-12---OHIO IBC

Started by Ratchett, December 14, 2011, 12:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

HEAR YE, HEAR YE All instructors and IITS from Ohio and surrounding states,

You are all invited to attend the Instructor Boot Camp March 10-12 at the Gibsonburg location--Sandusky County Sportsman's Club.

Mark your calendars and keep this weekend open! More details will follow as information is received from the host range. Hope to see you all for a weekend of learning, information sharing, and all around great fellowship with like minded folks O0  Oh yeah, do not forget the 500 yard range and Monday's mock AS  ^:)^

CHRISTmas blessings to everyone and families, may your days be filled with love.

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Gordon

Quote from: Ratchett on December 14, 2011, 12:13:41 PM
... Oh yeah, do not forget the 500 yard range and Monday's mock AS  ^:)^

Saving the two best parts for last eh? The "Mock AS" is a blast. :)

MrHappy

Give me Liberty or give me Death
Slaves don't dream of being free. Slaves dream of being Masters ~ August Stetten

Charles McKinley

I guess I need to start rearranging my schedule.  Time to move up a couple Progress Checks.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

slim

Quote from: Stand on December 16, 2011, 05:19:15 PM
I guess I need to start rearranging my schedule.  Time to move up a couple Progress Checks.
Don't be scared to come down to Piqua this weekend. You can do a PC there!

Dougum

Hate to say It Mr. Happy but I think that I may have to be square on this one. Unless I am on Easter break I wont be able to make it. Ya'll have fun,

Doug
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

Romad

Ant or grasshopper, it's your choice.......

Illegitimi non carborundum

Lisa

There will breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Sat and Sun (for donation) provided by SCSC Kitchen Committee. On Monday there will be breakfast and lunch (for donation also). We are going to need a very accurate count as to who will be eating and who will be here so we can make the appropriate arrangements. Thanks !!!

Charles McKinley

Hello,

I plan on coming.  What are the particulars on where to stay and the cost for the weekend?

Thanks
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

slim

I believe there's free floor space in the club house and meals for donation will be provided by Lisa.

As for cost you can contact MeanStreaker (who is the SB for the event) and/or register through eventbrite.

Charles McKinley

Thank you,

Not listed on evenbright yet.

slim

Well, I guess MeanStreaker is the way to go then!

Ratchett

Hi folks,

The eventbrite for the IBC should be up soon. IBCs are free of charge. You are welcome to contact MeanStreaker or myself if you have any questions. This is what I know as of today:

Housing is available in the clubhouse and camping for those hardcore folks.

Meals will  be provided: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Sat/Sun; Breakfast and lunch Monday. Cost is donation. Remember this is fund raiser for club and club is charging us nothing for the entire 3-day weekend. EVERYONE ATTENDING NEEDS TO CONTACT LISA ON FORUM IF YOU PLAN TO PARTAKE OF MEALS!!

Please bring those learning attitudes, a recent copy of the instructors manual, PRR if you have a copy, and notebook/pen.

Please bring snacks and extra beverages that you may desire---pop, water, juice for non meal time consumption. Remember all AS events are alcohol free.

Bring any unusual rifle that you would like to share a bit of information about that might show up on an AS line.

Also, trigger time on Monday, bring along the centerfires  ^:)^ ^:)^

In His grip,
ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

Charles McKinley

Thank you,

I'll contact Lisa about the meals and sign up when it is available on evenbright.  See you in March if not before.

Ratchett

slim

Charles McKinley

I'll stop at "Ollie's Bargin Outlet" and get an extra bag just for you Slim. Preferences? I'm partial to Snickers and Special Dark myself. O0

dirtdawg

I will be there.  Anyone want to share a ride from the Cincinnati area?  I can reasonably roll with seven, provided you don't mind stowing gear in the trailer.

MeanStreaker

The "Official" IBC Details and Registration Info can be found at the link below!  Please post any questions or thoughts here:   O0

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=27719.0
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)