News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations to Shadow870 Ohio's newest Shoot Boss

Started by Shep, May 02, 2024, 06:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

Congratulations to Shadow870!

After a lot of hard work and dedication he earned the title of Shoot Boss at Piqua, Ohio, on April 27 & 28, 2024.
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Rattlehead

cwcdl79

Huzzah!
Congratulations,  hope to work with you again on the trail....but stay out of my chair! ;D

Fidget

Chieflane

What can I say, I seen all your hard work and dedication to the program. You are going to be awesome as a shoot boss!

scuzzy

Quote from: Shep on May 02, 2024, 06:11:17 PMAfter a lot of hard work and dedication ...
You ain't kiddin'

We don't just give them green hats away for any amount of money.

Congrats. It takes a heck of a lot of effort to get there.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Cadence

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Geek

Well deserved, and hard earned.  Congrats.  I am excited to hear you passed the last step on this leg of the journey.  As the people that know, do not think of this as a destination.  Becoming a Shoot Boss is just a waypoint on a much greater journey.

I look forward to seeing you on the line,

Geek
"That gallant officer is General Fraser. I admire him, but it is necessary that he should die. Do your duty."  - Morgan's orders to Timothy Murphy at the Second Battle of Saratoga 1777, Oct 7

Our cause is just . . . our country will be grateful - George Rogers Clark

"This country has been made by the Timothy Murphys, the men in the ranks. Conditions here called for qualities of heart and hand that Tim Murphy had in abundance. Our histories should tell us more about the men in the ranks, for it was to them, more than to the generals that we were indebted for our military victories." -  Franklin Delano Roosevelt, as New York Governor, 1929, at the dedication of the memorial to Murphy

Messer454

"Be Prepared"......It is more than a motto, it is a way of life.

Sparky117

Cleveland

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

Doc Willi

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson