News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kansas RBC May 22-27th Dinky Dao will be our SB!

Started by The ][rishman, February 15, 2011, 12:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The ][rishman

You don't want to miss this week.  Dinky Dao will be our SB.  She talks the talk and walks the walk.

She came out last year and challenged me to be better.  Better shooter, better instructor, better person. 

Eight days of instruction from basic to advanced.  Camp out or get a bunk.

Pricing and more details to follow.

][
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

GoldFish

Dinky Dao's amazing!!!  She's a class act and is certainly one of best instructors I've ever learned from or worked under.  Shooters and Instructors alike will profit from being at this RBC.
If at all possible, BE THERE! 
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Scarecrow

May should be better for weather than July was.
I will plan to be there. Hopefully all week. Perhaps part week.
How about KD? Same location or better?
Canardly wait.

4bfox

Ooohhhh yeah! I'll be there....and yes, May should be MUCH better than July.

Note on our info sheet: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=19494.0 that the $95 "range fee" INCLUDES breakfast for the week, bunk in a dorm, showers and "cement pond" (swimming pool) access!

Working on new KD site, should have more info shortly. Maybe we can get Dinky to visit the radio station here again....that interview went real well last year!

Ben
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10